We are worth consulting on your next project
We are worth consulting on your next project Founded in the summer of 1993, Proshort has grown into a 22,000 square foot facility in the heart of Western Pennsylvania.
Prototype and Short Run parts with short lead times. That is our mission. To "go the extra mile" is not a motto it is a way of life. We will do all we can to meet your print specifications and meet your urgent delivery demands on quantities ranging from 1 to 50,000 pieces. In this fast paced society of faxes, emails, and next day air deliveries, we have found a need for prototype work and low-volume production runs requiring shorter and shorter lead times. We have structured our company around this need. We employ experienced tool and die makers and machinists who are self motivated to meet short lead time requirements while maintaining an emphasis on producing quality parts. In addition, we utilize the latest software and manufacturing technologies to get your part from concept to a tangible part. Proshort has established a set of Core Values, which we strive to maintain.
- Demonstrate honor to the surrounding area in the way we relate to customers, employees and their families, vendors, the community, and shareholders.
- Create an atmosphere where honesty and integrity can flourish.
- Serve our customers and do our best to meet their demands. Go the extra mile at all times.
- Provide our employees with a fair competitive wage and stable work environment.
- Make a fair profit in order to grow, add equipment, create reserves and provide a reasonable return for shareholders.
- Have a philanthropic spirit toward community and charities.
With our strengths of low volume and short run production capabilities, we gain an advantage to accurately and quickly provide you with the best service possible.